3 Days to Yangon & Bago
3 Days to Yangon with Bago Day Trip
Duration: 3 Days
Day trip to Bago
Yangon fullday sightseeing with Shwedagon Pagoda visit
Private tour with private guide
2 nights hotel accommodation
This tour will bring you the interesting places of Yangon such as Botahtaung Pagoda, Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda, White elephant, City hall, Mahabandula Garden with Independence monument and Supreme Court. Then, day return trip to Mon ancient city (Bago) about two hour drive by car. On the way, visit to Shwe Nyaung Pin Nat Shrine and Htauk Kyant World War 2 cemetry. Explore the bogyoke market to buy souvenirs before you go back.
Day 1 Arrival (L/D)
When you arrive at Yangon International Airport, your guide will meet you and bring you to the central Yangon. Your coach will stop in the front of the City Hall and observe Mahabandula Garden with Independence monument and High Court. Then, have a lunch at local restaurant and drive to Botahtaung Pagoda where the relics enshrined can be seen inside the pagoda and Nanthida Jetty where sunset river cruises can be seen. Then head to the Karaweik Palace and visit to 72 meter longs reclining Buddha Image seated Chuak Htat Gyi Pagoda and continue to 2600 years old Shwedagon Pagoda for your magnificent sunset. Exploring around the pagoda complex will give you fresh and pleasant. Have a dinner and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Bago (B/L/D)
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel at 7 am and drive to Bago about two hour drives. On the way to Bago, your car will make a stop in front of Shwe Nyaung Pin Nat Shrine and explain you about culture of Spirits. Then continue to Bago and visit to the four gigantic Buddha images seated Kyaukpun Pagoda. From there, continue to Kyakhatwine Monastery where you can observe the hundreds of monks are living and studying and head to restaurant for your lunch. After having lunch, your car will bring you to Kanbawzathadi Palace of King Bayint Naung and visit to Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda, Snake Monastery, Mya tha Lyaung and Shwe Tha Lyaung Pagoda which is the most beautiful reclining Buddha image in Myanmar. Then have a visit to Mahazedi Temple where you can see the auspicious ground of King Bayint Naung and back to Yangon. At the entrance of Yangon, your coach will stop in front of World War 2 cemetry located in Htauk Kyant and continue to the restaurant. Have a dinner and transfer to hotel.
Day 3 Departure (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel, your guide will meet you at your hotel and transfer to Bogyoke Market where you can see many stalls to buy souvenirs such as gold, jewellery, clothings, souvenirs etc.. Then, have your lunch and visit to white elephants to observe. Transfer to Yangon International airport for your international departure flight.
Departure Time: 9 am
Departure Point: Yangon international airport or your lodging hotel in Yangon
Return Details: Transfer to Yangon international airport or your lodging hotel in Yangon
|2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-6 pax||Child||Single Supplement|
|330 USD||298 USD||254 USD||235 USD||65 USD|
|Transport by private vehicle
Two nights hotel accommodation in twin sharing with breakfast
Meals as per itinerary
English Speaking Guide
All admission fees
Mineral water & snow towel
Tips to guide & driver
Beverage/ Beer & Soft Drinks
Items/ services not mentioned in the program
Child - 3 to 12 years/ Infant - 0-2 years/ Adult - above 13 years old
Minimum 2 pax per booking required for this tour
Infants are FOC without seat. Infant meal is not available.
Child rate will be applied with two paying adults. Extra bed will be provided for a child.
30 % of full payment is required at the time of booking.
Transfer charges will be deducted from your account.
Not recommended the person who has pregnancy/ back pain.
Keep your passport on your hand on the day of travel.
For an odd number of person, single supplement can be requested with additional charges. Otherwise a triple room will be provided.
Personal details (Name/ Passport No., Nationality, Country) for all participants are required at the time of booking.
Proper dresses are required to visit to the religious sites.
Recommended to bring warm clothing
30% of full payment will be charge for the cancellation within 3 days to travel date.
- 8 Days Glimpses of Myanmar Destinations: Yangon-Bagan-Mt. Popa-Mandalay-Mingun-Sagaing-Inle Lake-Kakku-Taunggyi Duration: 8 Days Tour Code: GVM001 Highlights Visit to the world f...
- 3 Days Yangon & Around Duration: 3 Days Destination: Yangon-Golden Rock Pagoda-Bago-Yangon Tour Code: GVM002 Highlights An excursion to the legendry famous Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda &a...
- 4 Days Amazing Myanmar to Bagan include Yangon sightseeing Destinations: Bagan-Mt. Popa Duration: 4 Days Tour Code: GVM004 Highlights Day trip to Mt. Popa from Bagan Learn how to m...
- 4 Days to the heart of Myanmar & Yangon highlights Destinations: Yangon-Mandalay-Mingun- Sagaing-Yangon Duration: 4 Days Tour Code:GVM005 Highlights Observe the last capital of...
- 7 Days Adventure Myanmar with three days trekking Yangon- Kalaw Trekking-Inle Lake -Yangon Duration: 7 Days Tour Code: GVM006 Highlights 3 Days trekking from Kalaw to Inle Lake Air...
- 4 Days Colourful Myanmar of Southern Shan State & Yangon highlights Destinations: Yangon-Kakku-Taunggyi-Inle Lake Duration: 4 DaysTour Code: GVM 014 Highlights Yangon Fullday ...
- 7 Days Culture Myanmar Destinations: Mandalay-Amarapura-Ava-Sagaing-Mingun-Bagan-Mt. Popa-Yangon Duration: 7 days Tour Code: GVM 019 Highlights Yangon sightseeing with Shwedagon Pa...
- 8 days Colourful Myanmar Destinations: Mandalay-Ava-Mingun-Saging-Amarapura-Pindaya-Inle Lake-Kakku-Taunggyi-Yangon Duration: 8 Days Tour Code: GVm 018 Highlights Private Tour with...
- Yangon - Golden Rock Pagoda - Yangon Duration: 4 Days Tour Code: Highlights Private tour with private guide Yangon fullday sightseeing with Shwedagon Pagoda sunset Walking tour aro...