Private Yangon Fullday Sightseeing with guide
Private Yangon Fullday Sightseeing
Duration: 10 Hour
Tour Code: GVS001
- exploring sunset time at Shwedagon Pagoda
- A few minutes walking tour in downtown area
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Observe the colonial buildings, church, temples, pagodas and the beauty of Yangon
- Visit to classical Strand Hotel
This tour is a culture tour and do a small walk around the central city to observe the architecture of colonial buildings, street market, tea shops on the roadside, a freedom of worship and living style of locals. Then, your guide will bring you the most important religious site in Yangon and learn about the culture of Buddhist.
You guide will meet you at your hotel about 8:00 AM and drive to the center of Yangon situated Sule Pagoda. There you can find mosque, Immanuel Baptist Church and Hindu Temple around Sule Pagoda as a freedom of worship. And there is also City Hall, High Court and Mahabandula Garden with independence mounment among these religious buildings.
Then, walk down the road to the five star classical Strand Hotel to take some coffee which was built by British in 1901, British Embassy, Post Office built in 1854 and drive to the ministers office built in 1884 by red brick and St. Mary Cathedral. On the way, you can observe the street vendors, book shops, the colonial buildings situated on the left and right side of the street and the living style of Myanmar people who are marching to their work. Lunch will be at local restaurant and head to the Botahtaung Pagoda which can enter and pay obeisance the repository of relics, Karaweik Palace situated in the Kandawgyi Garden and 72 meters long reclining Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda built in 1908. In the afternoon, you will be taken to the 2600 years old Shwedagon Pagoda which is a land mark of Yangon and one of the main tourist attraction place. Your car will stop at the Southern entrance of Pagoda and walk up along the stairways to observe many stalls which selling the materials such as bells, Buddha statues, rosary, candle sticks, joss sticks, historical books of Buddha, flowers and also you can see the fortune tellers. Explore on the Platform of Shwedagon pagoda and learn about the culture, architecture design of ancient myanmar people and have an unique amazing view. Then, you will back to your car and transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point: Hotel or any location situated in downtown
Departure Time: 08:00 AM
Return Details: Hotel or any location situated in downtown
|Adult (2-3 pax)||Adult (4-6 pax)||Child|
|100 USD||85 USD||79 USD|
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Lunch at local restaurant
- English Speaking Guide
- All Entrance Fees
- All transportation Charges
- One mineral water & one fresh towel
- Personal Expenses such as camera fees, souvenirs, gifts
- Tips to Guide & Driver
- Travel Insurance
- Soft Drinks and beverage
- Items or services not mentioned in the program
Child - 3 to 12 years/ Infant - 0-2 years/ Adult - above 13 years old
Minimum 2 pax per booking required for this tour
Infants are FOC without seat. Infant meal is not available.
Child rate will be applied with two paying adults.
All visitors must to remove the shoes, slippers and socks at the entrance of pagoda. Your guide will inform you detail information.
30 % of full payment is required at the time of booking.
Transfer charges will be deducted from your account.
Personal details (Name/ Passport No., Nationality, Country) for all participants are required at the time of booking.
Proper dresses are required to visit to the religious sites.
Recommended to bring warm clothing
30% of full payment will be charge for the cancellation within 3 days to travel date.
- Day Trip To Bago (Hanthawaddy Kingdom) Duration: 10 Hour Tour Code: GVD001 Highlights Hotel pick up & drop off Make a stop at Shwe Nyaung Pin Nat Shrine & World War 2 cemet...
- Day Trip To Legendary Famous Golden Rock Pagoda Duration: 12 hour Tour Code: GVD002 Highlights Stick Gold Leaves to Golden Rock & Make a wish you desire Walking Tour To Crow Mo...
- Day Trip To Syriam (Thanlyin) & A visit to crocodile farmDuration: 8 Hour Tour Code: GVD004 Highlights A visit to crocodile farm A day away from crowded city Transport by priva...
- Day Trip To Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda & Bago Destinations: Bago & Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda Durations: 12 hour Tour Code: GVD 003 Highlights Transport by private vehicle with private guid...