4 Days Amazing Myanmar to Bagan include Yangon sightseeing
4 Days Amazing Myanmar to Bagan include Yangon sightseeing
Destinations: Bagan-Mt. Popa
Duration: 4 Days
Tour Code: GVM004
Day trip to Mt. Popa from Bagan
Learn how to make Jaggery & taste Myanmar traditional wine
The world famous Bagan archaeological zone with Shwesandaw Pagoda sunset
Transport by private vehicle with private guide
Airport pick up & drop off
This tour will bring you to the interesting places of Yangon and visit two days trip to Bagan which is famous archaeological and ancient capital of Myanmar and get a chance to observe the 8th to 11th century ancient pagodas. Bagan is very famous not only for the ancient pagodas but also for its archaeologies, natural sceneries and Myanmar culture. You can explore to the villages nearby and learn the jaggery (palm sugar) making, lacquerware making and Myanmar traditional makeup named as Thanakhar in Myanmar. And, do day return trips to Mt. Popa that is an oasis of Myanmar dry zone and study the culture of Myanmar people who believe in Spirits. They believe Mt. Popa is a place where 37 spirits are living. You can enjoy the view of the countryside on the way to Mt. Popa.
Day 1 Arrival (L/D)
When you arrive at Yangon International Airport, your representative will meet you and bring you to the central Yangon. Your coach will stop at the front of the City Hall and Mahabandula Garden with Independence monument. From there, start your walking tour to the Colonial area known as Pansodan. You will see the historical buildings from Colonial Days. Then, Take your lunch at the local restaurant and transfer to your hotel. After checking in, visit to the beautiful reclining Buddha image named as Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda and Karaweik Palace located in Kandawgyi Garden. In the evening, your guide will bring you to the Shwedagon Pagoda for your magnificent sunset. Exploring around the pagoda complex will give you fresh and pleasant. Observe the culture of Buddhist and head to the restaurant for your dinner. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 2 Yangon-Bagan (B/L/D)
Take a flight from Yangon to Bagan. When you arrive at Bagan, lead you to the Bagan archaeological zone where you can see the ancient pagodas from period of 8th to 11th century. After exploring some temples, head to the local restaurant for your lunch and transfer to hotel for check in. After checking in, visit to the ancient temples. In the evening, your guide will bring you the picturesque pagoda named as Shwe San Daw. It will give you the best time for your sunset. Spending your sunset at Shwesandaw Pagoda and continue to restaurant for your dinner. Then, back to hotel and overnight.
Day 3 Bagan-Mt. Popa (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Mt. Popa which is an oasis of Myanmar dry zone. 37 spirits festival celebrated in Mt. Popa are very famous all over the country. In the afternoon, back to Bagan and make a stop at jiggery making workshops where you can taste the traditional wine producing from toddy palm. Then, continue to Bagan and visit to Bu Phaya or Pyat That Gyi Pagoda for your sunset. Then, transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 4 Bagan-Yangon (B/L/D)
Your guide will lead you to airport by coach. Flight to Yangon and your coach will bring you to Bogyoke Aung San Market. There are more than 2000 shops including souvenirs, gems, gold, clothing, wedding, art galleries and antique shops. In the evening, bring you to the Botahtaung Pagoda with nanthida jetty river site and dinner at local restaurant. Then, your guide will transfer to your hotel.
Day 5 Departure (B)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to the Yangon airport for your international departure flight.
End of the trip.
Departure Time: 08:00 AM
Departure Point: Yangon International Airport
Return Details: Transfer to Yangon Airport/ Your lodging hotel situated in Yangon
|2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||Child||Single Supplement
|829 USD||779 USD||699 USD||677 USD USD||129 USD|
Transportation by private A/C car
4 nights hotel accommodation in twin sharing with breakfast
Meals as per itinerary
2 Domestic Flight Ticket (Yangon-Nyaung U, Nyaung U- Yangon)
English Speaking Station Guide (One City One Guide)
All Admission Fees
One mineral water & one fresh towel for each pax
Personal Expenses such as camera fees, gifts, souvenirs
Tips to Guide & drivers (Optional)
BeverageItems/ Services not mentioned in the program
Child - 3 to 12 years/ Infant - 0-2 years/ Adult - above 13 years old
Minimum 2 pax per booking required for this tour
Infants are FOC without seat. Infant meal is not available.
Child rate will be applied with two paying adults. Extra bed will be provided for a child.
30 % of full payment is required at the time of booking.
Transfer charges will be deducted from your account.
Not recommended the person who has pregnancy/ back pain.
Keep your passport on your hand on the day of travel.
For an odd number of person, single supplement can be requested with additional charges. Otherwise a triple room will be provided.
Personal details (Name/ Passport No., Nationality, Country) for all participants are required at the time of booking.
Proper dresses are required to visit to the religious sites.
Recommended to bring warm clothing
30% of full payment will be charge for the cancellation within 3 days to travel date.
- 8 Days Glimpses of Myanmar Destinations: Yangon-Bagan-Mt. Popa-Mandalay-Mingun-Sagaing-Inle Lake-Kakku-Taunggyi Duration: 8 Days Tour Code: GVM001 Highlights Visit to the world f...
- 3 Days Yangon & Around Duration: 3 Days Destination: Yangon-Golden Rock Pagoda-Bago-Yangon Tour Code: GVM002 Highlights An excursion to the legendry famous Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda &a...
- 4 Days to the heart of Myanmar & Yangon highlights Destinations: Yangon-Mandalay-Mingun- Sagaing-Yangon Duration: 4 Days Tour Code:GVM005 Highlights Observe the last capital of...
- 7 Days Adventure Myanmar with three days trekking Yangon- Kalaw Trekking-Inle Lake -Yangon Duration: 7 Days Tour Code: GVM006 Highlights 3 Days trekking from Kalaw to Inle Lake Air...
- 4 Days Colourful Myanmar of Southern Shan State & Yangon highlights Destinations: Yangon-Kakku-Taunggyi-Inle Lake Duration: 4 DaysTour Code: GVM 014 Highlights Yangon Fullday ...
- 3 Days to Yangon with Bago Day Trip Destinations: Yangon-Bago Duration: 3 Days Tour Code: Highlights Day trip to Bago Yangon fullday sightseeing with Shwedagon Pagoda visit Private...
- 7 Days Culture Myanmar Destinations: Mandalay-Amarapura-Ava-Sagaing-Mingun-Bagan-Mt. Popa-Yangon Duration: 7 days Tour Code: GVM 019 Highlights Yangon sightseeing with Shwedagon Pa...
- 8 days Colourful Myanmar Destinations: Mandalay-Ava-Mingun-Saging-Amarapura-Pindaya-Inle Lake-Kakku-Taunggyi-Yangon Duration: 8 Days Tour Code: GVm 018 Highlights Private Tour with...
- Yangon - Golden Rock Pagoda - Yangon Duration: 4 Days Tour Code: Highlights Private tour with private guide Yangon fullday sightseeing with Shwedagon Pagoda sunset Walking tour aro...