4 Days to the heart of Myanmar & Yangon highlights
4 Days to the heart of Myanmar & Yangon highlights
Destinations: Yangon-Mandalay-Mingun- Sagaing-Yangon
Duration: 4 Days
Observe the last capital of Myanmar Kings & ancient capitals nearby
Walk around platform at the world famous Shwedagon Pagoda
Take sunset boat at Taungthaman Lake wellknown for it U Bein’s wooden bridge
Day trip to Mingun & Sagaing
Transport by private vehicle with private guide
Private Yangon fullday sightseeing
Airport pick up & drop off
This tour will bring you to the last capital of Myanmar kings and ancient capitals nearby located in the middle of Myanmar. Get experiences the traditional culture of Myanmar, lacquerware, wood carving, stone carving, gold foil making, silk and cotton weaving. Taking boat along the mighty Irrawaddy River can see the daily life of locals who depends on Ayeyarwaddy River for their living. Your guide will bring you the best well-known places such as the world largest wooden bridge named as U Bein, Kuthodaw Pagoda that is the world biggest book, Mandalay Hill and Sagaing Hill. Having sunset from Sagaing hill, Mandalay hill and U Bein wooden bridge will give you the unforgettable memories. Observe the Mahamuni Face Washing Ceremony early morning that was celebrated from the years ago.
Day 1 Arrival (L/D)
When you arrive at Yangon International Airport, your representative will meet you and bring you to the central Yangon. Your coach will stop at the front of the City Hall and Mahabandula Garden with Independence monument. From there, start your walking tour to the Colonial area known as Pansodan. You will see the historical buildings from Colonial Days. Have a look at bookshops and art galleries. Then, Take your lunch at the local restaurant and transfer to your hotel. After checking in, visit to the beautiful reclining Buddha image named as Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda. In the evening, your guide will bring you to the Shwedagon Pagoda for your magnificent sunset. Exploring around the pagoda complex will give you fresh and pleasant. Observe the culture of Buddhist and head to the restaurant for your dinner. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 2 Yangon-Mandalay (B/L/D)
Take a flight from Yangon to Mandalay in the morning. When you arrive at airport, your guide will lead you to the Mandalay hill to observe the panoramic view over the city and visit to Mahamuni Pagoda and Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda which also known as the world biggest book. Your lunch will be at local restaurant and transfer to hotel for check in. In the afternoon, continue to the Shwenandaw monastery and Atumashi monastery. Then continue for your sunset to U Bein wooden bridge crossing Taungthaman Lake. After leisuring your sunset time, have a dinner and transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 3 Mingun-Sagaing (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, your guide will meet you at hotel and drive to Mingun about one hour where you can see the second largest bell in the world, Mya Thein Tan Zedi and unfinished pagoda. From Mingun, back to the same way and visit to Buddha University, Soon U Ponya Shin Pagoda which is one of the best picturesque place, Umin Thonze Pagoda known as thirty caves Pagoda and Kaung Hmu Daw Pagoda. Then, head to Jade Pagoda which is a newly built pagoda built by Jade. After having dinner, back to hotel.
Day 4 Mandalay-Yangon (B/L/D)
Your guide will lead you to airport and flight to Yangon. On arrival, your coach will transfer you to Bogyoke Aung San Market. There are more than 2000 shops including souvenirs, gems, gold, clothing, wedding, art galleries and antique shops. In the evening, bring you to the Botahtaung Pagoda with nanthida jetty river site and dinner at local restaurant. Then, your guide will transfer to your hotel.
Day 5 Departure (B)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to the Yangon airport for your international departure flight.
End of the trip.
Departure Point: Yangon International Airport/ Hotels in Yangon
Departure Time;08:00 AM
Return Details; Transfer to Yangon airport/ Hotels in Yangon
|2 pax)||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||Child||Single Supplement|
|836 USD||777 USD||696 USD||658 USD||129 USD|
Accommodation in twin sharing with breakfast
Transportation by private A/C car
All admission fees
Meals as per itinerary
2 Domestic Flight Ticket (Yangon-Mandalay, Mandalay-Yangon)
English Speaking Guide Station Guide (One City One Guide)
One mineral water & one fresh towel for each pax
Personal Expenses such as camera fee, laundry, souvenirs
Tips to guide & driver (Optional)
Soft Drinks & Beverage
Items/ Services not mentioned in the program
Child - 3 to 12 years/ Infant - 0-2 years/ Adult - above 13 years old
Minimum 2 pax per booking required for this tour
Your passport must be at least 6 month valid to obtain visa.
Infants are FOC without seat. Infant meal is not available.
Child rate will be applied with two paying adults. Extra bed will be provided for a child.
30 % of full payment is required at the time of booking.
Transfer charges will be deducted from your account.
Not recommended the person who has pregnancy/ back pain.
Keep your passport on your hand on the day of travel.
For an odd number of person, single supplement can be requested with additional charges. Otherwise a triple room will be provided.
Personal details (Name/ Passport No., Nationality, Country) for all participants are required at the time of booking.
Proper dresses are required to visit to the religious sites.
Recommended to bring warm clothing
30% of full payment will be charge for the cancellation within 3 days to travel date.
- 8 Days Glimpses of Myanmar Destinations: Yangon-Bagan-Mt. Popa-Mandalay-Mingun-Sagaing-Inle Lake-Kakku-Taunggyi Duration: 8 Days Tour Code: GVM001 Highlights Visit to the world f...
- 3 Days Yangon & Around Duration: 3 Days Destination: Yangon-Golden Rock Pagoda-Bago-Yangon Tour Code: GVM002 Highlights An excursion to the legendry famous Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda &a...
- 4 Days Amazing Myanmar to Bagan include Yangon sightseeing Destinations: Bagan-Mt. Popa Duration: 4 Days Tour Code: GVM004 Highlights Day trip to Mt. Popa from Bagan Learn how to m...
- 7 Days Adventure Myanmar with three days trekking Yangon- Kalaw Trekking-Inle Lake -Yangon Duration: 7 Days Tour Code: GVM006 Highlights 3 Days trekking from Kalaw to Inle Lake Air...
- 4 Days Colourful Myanmar of Southern Shan State & Yangon highlights Destinations: Yangon-Kakku-Taunggyi-Inle Lake Duration: 4 DaysTour Code: GVM 014 Highlights Yangon Fullday ...
- 3 Days to Yangon with Bago Day Trip Destinations: Yangon-Bago Duration: 3 Days Tour Code: Highlights Day trip to Bago Yangon fullday sightseeing with Shwedagon Pagoda visit Private...
- 7 Days Culture Myanmar Destinations: Mandalay-Amarapura-Ava-Sagaing-Mingun-Bagan-Mt. Popa-Yangon Duration: 7 days Tour Code: GVM 019 Highlights Yangon sightseeing with Shwedagon Pa...
- 8 days Colourful Myanmar Destinations: Mandalay-Ava-Mingun-Saging-Amarapura-Pindaya-Inle Lake-Kakku-Taunggyi-Yangon Duration: 8 Days Tour Code: GVm 018 Highlights Private Tour with...
- Yangon - Golden Rock Pagoda - Yangon Duration: 4 Days Tour Code: Highlights Private tour with private guide Yangon fullday sightseeing with Shwedagon Pagoda sunset Walking tour aro...