Day Trip To Syriam ( Thanlyin ) & A Visit To Crocodile Farm
Day Trip To Syriam (Thanlyin) & A visit to crocodile farm
Duration: 8 Hour
Tour Code: GVD004
A visit to crocodile farm
A day away from crowded city
Transport by private vehicle with guide
Hotel pick up & drop off
Lunch and tea/coffee are included
It is a culture tour and drive about one hour from Yangon. Observe Thilawa Port Terminal that is the place to dock for cruises and large cargo ships that cannot enter Yangon River, do fish feeding, observe the Kyauk Tan market where you can see plenty of dry fishes, visit Kyaik Kyauk, Paragyi Pagoda and Crocodile Farm.
Thanlyin was famous for its trading in 17th century. From 14th century, it had been a trading capital of Portugese, France and British. Located at the mouth of Bago river. Driving about one hour to Kyauk Tan Yele Pagoda where located in the middle of Hmaw Wun Creek. It is popular for local pilgrimage and situated on the Hmaw Wun creek. You can observe the Paintings related to religion, images indicating history of pagoda and sculpture of Buddha and sightseeing around the Kyauktan Market where you can find many dry fish shops. You will pass in front of Japan Industrial zone and Thilawa port that is now famous and biggest port in Yangon. Then, visit to Kyaik Khauk Pagoda and Paragyi Pagoda before back to yangon and continue to Yangon. On the way, visit to Crocodile farm located in Tharkayta where you can see the crocodiles from newborn to large adult sizes. You can see the crocodile houses sperated by size. Then, transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point: Hotels or any location situated in downtown
Departure Time: 08:00 AM
Return Details: Hotels or any location situated in downtown
|Adult (2-3 pax)||Adult (4-6 pax)||Child|
|90 USD||75 USD||50 USD|
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Lunch at local restaurant
- English Speaking Guide
- All Entrance Fees
- All Transportation Charges
- One mineral water & One fresh towel for each pax
- Personal Expenses such as camera fees, gifts, souvenirs
- Soft Drinks & Beverage
- Tips to guide & driver
- Travel Insurance
- Items or services not mentioned in the program
Child - 3 to 12 years/ Infant - 0-2 years/ Adult - above 13 years old
Minimum 2 pax per booking required for this tour
Infants are FOC without seat. Infant meal is not available.
Child rate will be applied with two paying adults.
30 % of full payment is required at the time of booking.
Transfer charges will be deducted from your account.
Not recommended the person who has pregnancy/ back pain.
Personal details (Name/ Passport No., Nationality, Country) for all participants are required at the time of booking.
Proper dresses are required to visit to the religious sites.
30% of full payment will be charge for the cancellation within 3 days to travel date.
- Private Yangon Fullday SightseeingDuration: 10 HourTour Code: GVS001Highlights - exploring sunset time at Shwedagon Pagoda- A few minutes walking tour in downtown area- Hotel pick ...
- Day Trip To Bago (Hanthawaddy Kingdom) Duration: 10 Hour Tour Code: GVD001 Highlights Hotel pick up & drop off Make a stop at Shwe Nyaung Pin Nat Shrine & World War 2 cemet...
- Day Trip To Legendary Famous Golden Rock Pagoda Duration: 12 hour Tour Code: GVD002 Highlights Stick Gold Leaves to Golden Rock & Make a wish you desire Walking Tour To Crow Mo...
- Day Trip To Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda & Bago Destinations: Bago & Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda Durations: 12 hour Tour Code: GVD 003 Highlights Transport by private vehicle with private guid...