Day Trip To Bago (Hanthawaddy Kingdom)
Day Trip To Bago (Hanthawaddy Kingdom)
Duration: 10 Hour
Tour Code: GVD001
Hotel pick up & drop off
Make a stop at Shwe Nyaung Pin Nat Shrine & World War 2 cemetry
Have a taste of traditional wine producing from toddy-palm
This tour is a culture tour visiting to Mon ancient kingdom and Mon old palace site. It was an interesting places for its unusual and well-known pagodas, working views and crop plantations along the Yangon–Bago highway road. Learn the culture of Buddhist, historical background of Mon old palace site and a visit to Htauk Kyant World War 2 cemetry.
Your guide will meet you at hotel and drive to the Mon ancient kingdom about two hour, 80 km away from Yangon. It was a royal palace of Mon and Myanmar Kings in 15th century and also known as Hantharwaddy Kingdom under the Mon. So there was not only a lot of interesting pagodas but there was also an old Kanbawzathardi Palace built in AD 1567.
You can observe the beautiful landscape, crop plantations, rice fields, scenery of nature and small towns besides the road. On the way to Bago, you can make a stop at Shwe Nyaung Pin Nat Shrine and meditation center. There was a lot of ancient pagodas and your guide will lead you to the most interesting places such as Shwetharlyaung Pagoda that was the most beautiful reclining Buddha image in Myanmar and it has 55 meters length and 15 meters height built in AD994, observe the offering meals to a thousand of monks in Kyakhatwine Monastery, Kyaikpun Pagoda which was four gigantic Buddha images seating back to back and face the four cardinal points of the compass, more than 2500 years old Shwemawdaw Pagoda built and worshiped by ancient Mon people, Hinthakone Pagoda where you can see the ceremony in honour of nats, Mahazedi built by King Bayinnaung in 1560 AD and Snake Monastery. Visit to toddy shop and taste the natural licquer producing from toddy-palm.
In the afternoon, back to Yangon and make a stop at the front of Htauk Kyant Commom Wealth War Cemetry that was buried 27000 allied soldiers died during the World War 2.
Departure Point: Hotels or any location situated in downtown Yangon
Departure Time: 08:00 AM
Return Details: Hotels or any location situated in downtown
|Adult (2-3 pax)||Adult (4-6 pax)||Child Rate|
|110 USD||85 USD||66 USD|
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Lunch at local restaurant
- English Speaking Guide
- Tea/ coffee Drinks
- All Entrance Fees
- All Transportation Charges
- One mineral water and one fresh towel
- Personal Expenses such as camera fees, gifts, souvenirs
- Travel Insurance
- Tips to guide & driver
- Soft Drinks & Beverage
- Items or services not mentioned in the program
Child - 3 to 12 years/ Infant - 0-2 years/ Adult - above 13 years old
Minimum 2 pax per booking required for this tour
Infants are FOC without seat. Infant meal is not available.
Child rate will be applied with two paying adults.
30 % of full payment is required at the time of booking.
Transfer charges will be deducted from your account.
Not recommended the person who has pregnancy/ back pain.
Personal details (Name/ Passport No., Nationality, Country) for all participants are required at the time of booking.
Proper dresses are required to visit to the religious sites
30% of full payment will be charge for the cancellation within 3 days to travel date.
- Private Yangon Fullday SightseeingDuration: 10 HourTour Code: GVS001Highlights - exploring sunset time at Shwedagon Pagoda- A few minutes walking tour in downtown area- Hotel pick ...
- Day Trip To Legendary Famous Golden Rock Pagoda Duration: 12 hour Tour Code: GVD002 Highlights Stick Gold Leaves to Golden Rock & Make a wish you desire Walking Tour To Crow Mo...
- Day Trip To Syriam (Thanlyin) & A visit to crocodile farmDuration: 8 Hour Tour Code: GVD004 Highlights A visit to crocodile farm A day away from crowded city Transport by priva...
- Day Trip To Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda & Bago Destinations: Bago & Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda Durations: 12 hour Tour Code: GVD 003 Highlights Transport by private vehicle with private guid...